Monday, June 27, 2011

Seven Weeks

I'm finally seven weeks, and I have to say, this progress is moving along very slowly for me. I'm pretty happy because I found harmonica tabs for the song I'm naming my baby girl after, so now I can play the song for her all the time, so I'm practicing now. I'm so set on a girl that I feel I'll be so let down if its a boy, but I'm about thirteen weeks away from finding out what I'm having. Brandin came down for a break this weekend and I'm very happy to announce that we had no fights or anything, so I'm very hopeful that everything works out and we won't have to kill each other in this process. Of course, not ever little detail is worked out yet but I'm just happy that I'm positive in the moment and that little things aren't bothering me, because stress is the thing I need the least. I wish I could see into the future to how things're going to be for me and my little family but I think I can afford to wait a few more months to see what it's like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment