Friday, June 10, 2011

A Month & A Day

I recently found out that I'm pregnant.
I can't say I wasn't shocked, because its big news, but now that I've had the chance to process what's going to happen, I'm a lot more calm and I'm even happy. The one thing I was scared about was telling my mom about it, but I finally got it out of the way. She was mad at first but now she's supporting me in the way I didn't expect her to. She's making me get married, first off, and she came up with an excuse to tell my family members so I can live incognito and then come out and say I'm pregnant. I can't say I approve of her lying about it but I can't do anything that's against her will because her support will be gone completely and Brandin and I need as much as we can get at the moment. I'm not sure how things are going to turn out but everything's going to work out, I know it will. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment