Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tattoo Plans

I've decided to get a rose on my shoulder above my Led Zeppelin symbols, I have to wait til February when I get my Fafsa to get them done, though! It's true what people say; tattoos are very addicting, it's best to get them when you're on the verge of being broke. I think that when I get a job, I'm going to get the owl on my blog tattooed on me, it's breed is a Lesser Sooty Owl. I'm thinking of adding more detail to the owl I already have. I'm also considering a peacock feather on my foot, I originally wanted it on my forearm, but I'm not sure if I should get one that's very easily viewed so soon.

Ever since I saw the movie Inception, I've been having very strange dreams. Last night I dreamt that I had four little ferrets! Then I was in a dance group that was going to do a choreographed routine to the game Super Metroid, but with Crystal Castles music playing, which was weird.

Jess.

2 comments:

  1. I checked out the video, we should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'll look for really cool backgrounds we can use :)

    ReplyDelete