Sunday, January 9, 2011

Positive Thinking All Around

Update; My friend Brandin is saying 'hasta la vista' to California for five months. He's moving to Arizona for luthiery school and I couldn't be happier for him. :) I'm gunna miss him but I know I'll get used to his absence; He won't be gone long. This break will really give me some time to grow more independent, so I'm all for it. In other news, I keep brainstorming good ideas for photos I want to take. I know that I won't remember them, so I write them down on Notepad. I can honestly say that I'm much more better at coming up with concepts that I am with taking the actual picture, haha. I need another pair of hands sometimes, but with my tripod, I can make it work. School is only a few weeks away, so I can begin to have a reason to get up every morning now! Today I made it official; my next tattoo (after I finish my Led Zeppelin tattoo, of course) will be a rose on my shoulder. I wanted to draw it out tonight, but I can't seem to find my sketch book, so there goes that for tonight! I can't say today was a waste, though. I re-downloaded all the music that wasn't playable on my iTunes account, so now I have all my inspiration back. :] I think I'm going to start taking advantage of my bus pass when school starts & find routes to go somewhere nice, either a park or some sort of secluded place so I can relax with a book, my sketchbook and camera.

Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment